Tuesday 23 October 2012

The Leopard Three Peak Challenge

Today we set up some camera traps on the other part of the reserve in the hope of catching a glimpse of the leopard which Michael has recently seen tracks of. To do this however, meant trekking around and over three of the reserves mountains. I think Liam enjoyed watching us slide and stumble down one of the mountain slopes. After a few bum slides and nipped fingers Bridie (Liam's sister) told Liam she was "telling Mum!". I don't think it bothered him too much as he was too busy still laughing at the noises we were making coming down the mountain slope. Apparently they were unnecessary. Anyway, for an "old girl" I think I did alright. I still had energy to get out the truck and open and close gates....well just. I think my sugar rush sandwich of peanut butter and jam definitely helped.

When we got back to the house there was quite a few Giraffe, Impala and Zebra hanging about so we all decided to do a bit more photography before calling it a day.

Looks like something from Thunderbirds!

Possible wall canvas!


We walked up and down the mountains either side of this picture today.



Mr & Mrs!

This is the old man.

Check out his wrinkled nose.






Impala!
 





Those eye lashes!



Impala, mostly looking the right way for once.



Spike's back..........again!

No comments:

Post a Comment